Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Interviewing the 4 year old

First I am totally stealing this idea.

I interviewed my boys a couple of years ago, but the Princess was too little so I thought I'd give her the spotlight today..


1) What is one thing Mommy always says to you?
Come over here

2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I be nice

3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I be naughty

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
When you be funny (says while making a funny face)

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
ummm,you look liked a kid??

6. How old is Mommy?
oh, just


a little bit old

7. How tall is Mommy?
big-like this big, says while stretching her arms open wide

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Work, and do computer, play with me and go swimming

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
work

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
uuhh, a because people like to see you

11. What is Mommy really good at?
walking and exercising (mom tries not to chuckle)

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Lifting things up that are heavy

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
make dinner and lunch and snacks

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Chicken

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
When you hug me so much and tuck me in when it's goodnight time

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cat in the Hat

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
clean up, play and shop

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
We both have the same nose, mouth and eyes and hair

19. How are you and Mommy different?
I don't have glasses on

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because you love me and give me lots of kisses

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
To the store and Matt Ross Community Center and to meetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment