Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bird is the Word

The Hubs who knows way to much about way to much music put that song on our 'Family Roadtrip CD'. Yep, we are the kind of family that has a road trip CD and no I'd never heard that song until he put that on there. Seems it was a big deal in the 60's and you should know-it's annoying. very annoying. and my kids love it.

Ok, that was allot of words that have nothing to do with what I wanted to say to you.
Sorry.

On my drive into Bible study today, I heard the DJ's on KLOVE talking about selecting a word for the year. One word for what you want the year to be.
Mine hit me right in the face. Trust me, if words could hit, this one could and did.

Enough.
As is in. You've had enough. You have enough. You are enough. I AM -the Lord your God- enough.

It's going to take some time for it all to sink in, but I do know that the Lord put it there.
Enough.

What about you? If you had to pick a word to describe how you'd like your year to be summed up, what would it be?

4 comments:

Eddie Buford said...

"Faithful" to the end. Thanks

Angie said...

I think that already describes you!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Mellow. Yep that's what I'd like for a change. No strokes, babies, surgeries, major stuff. Just mellow.

Angie said...

Oh I do wish that for you too-you need some mellowness in your life!

Post a Comment