Monday, March 21, 2011

You Can't Make Me!


That is not our camper, but ours is basically the same.
This is where I spent the last 6 days with the four people I love the most.
And who can drive me a little batty. I say in love. Five very unique and different personalities in a small space can lead to lots of areas in your life that you can see need improvement.
Our question of the week-for ALL of us-is THAT a Fruit of the Spirit??

We did indeed have a great time, being together and enjoying each others company, but it wasn't without it's bumps in the road. And, I've learned THAT'S OK, the bumps teach you some great lessons!


Tomorrow, I speak to a MOPS group. Their topic: "Building the Family You've Always Dreamed Of. .. ".


When I first began writing and speaking, I told God, "Ok, I'll do this, but I will NEVER speak on marriage or parenting. NEVER. EVER."

My suggestion to you is NEVER EVER tell God what you won't do.

He will have you do it.
The day after Spring Break.
And six days of camping - at your In-Laws.


Yep, God definitely has a sense of humor.

2 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

How about I pray for you as you are speaking tomorrow?

Angie said...

THANKS FRIEND! YOU CAN CHUCKLE TOO! :)

IT'S AT 9 AM AND THEN AGAIN AT 7 PM.

Post a Comment