Saturday, August 18, 2012

Learning to Fly

The first day of school has come and gone this week.

And like millions of mommies everywhere who sent their last babies off to school, I wonder what now.

But, as I'm wondering I'm also packing lunches, signing up for soccer, field trips and dentist appointments.

So, while they might not be flying solo yet, they are perched on the edge testing their wings.






This right here. . .took my breath away.


because it seems like I was just taking this big boy to Kindergarten.
And now he's taller than me, talking about where he should go to college and cute girls.


 It was a little easier the second day. . . .

I'm just thankful I get a front row seat as I get ready to watch them soar.


Hug your babies today and tell them you love them,




0 comments:

Post a Comment