Thursday, June 9, 2011

Overcome

When I was reading the answers and emails to the post about  your One thing I was so touched by your honesty and overwhelmed by the struggles we all face, but in times of discouragement (and we all have them) here are some verses I turn too.
We do not have to live in defeat!
Write these on notecards and put them were you can see them so when the world gets you down, or Satan throws that "One Thing" in your face you can surround yourself in TRUTH!






Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4


For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world— our faith. 1 John 5:4


The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5


I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. John 16:33


Take Heart Friend, the victory is yours if you are in Christ!


Blessings,
Angie

0 comments:

Post a Comment