Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

We are at the Grandparents house for the rest of week, so far today we've played about 40 games of Memory, made cupcakes for Jesus birthday, built the worlds largest Hot Wheels track and now the littles are taking a much needed nap while I finish wrapping presents.
Tonight we will partake of my favorite Christmas Eve tradition-a candlelight service at our church.
Then home for snacks, games and the favored ONE present to open. I love that even though 2 of my kids know that it's their Christmas pj's they are still excited about that one gift!

But, while surround by those I love today, my heart cannot help but think of those who are hurting. This time of year seems to bring those hurts up front, even for those who wounds turned to scars long ago.

So, to those who are hurting and feeling alone, know that I am praying for you today.

Jesus came to heal the hurting, everyone of us. I pray you find Peace in Him this Christmas season!

A very Merriest of Christmas to each reader and even in your darkest hour you can cling to the promise of Emmanuel-God is with us!

2 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Merry Christmas Angie!

Angie said...

Merry Merry to you too !!

Post a Comment