Monday, May 7, 2012

Weary Mom

Momma, are you feeling weary on this Monday morning?

Maybe I'm projecting, but I have a feeling many of us are.

We had tornado sirens here last night, and although safe and sound, I never slept well, thinking at any moment we might have to make a dash for the basement.

AHH, life in Kansas.


So, I woke up facing Monday with much less energy than it requires.

Breakfast, sack lunches, clean kitchen, laundry, and the list goes on an on.

My littlest helper is home with me on Mondays, and has been sitting and coloring singing to herself most of the morning.
Such joy it gives my heart to hear her sweet little voice singing about Jesus!

But, I was feeling weary and the to-do list seemed to be growing instead of shrinking. . . .

When THIS came on the radio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnmWwudeqfM

Go ahead click on it. .

and turn it up. . .

grab someone (or your broom)

AND DANCE!

Dance the weariness away!

"And feel the hope rising up"

Happy Monday Bloggy land Peeps,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weary, that is the word I've been feeling today. thanks for putting what I'm feeling into words.
LOVE the song!
Keep up the good work !

Sarah said...

You CAN NOT be in a bad mood when listening to this song. Such the JAM. Thanks for sharing!!

Angie said...

I'm so glad you like the song!

And Sarah-you are SO RIGHT-impossible to be grumpy singing and dancing along to Mandissa!

Post a Comment