Friday, April 11, 2014

5 for Friday

Here are Five things I'm loving right now.

Check them out and let me know what you think.


1) Mercy Me has been a staple in our house since "I Can Only Imagine" was released.
But, I believe their newest release may be their best work yet. "Welcome to the New" is fresh, fun and full of faithful truths.
You can check it out here
http://mercyme.org

or download from iTunes. Totally worth the money!


2) My Bible study group is finishing up our Spring semester. We introduced a new (to us) author and couldn't be more pleased that we did.
I have followed Lisa Harper for a couple of years but this is the first study of her's that I've done.
Follow her journey on Facebook or Twittter -you won't be sorry!
And if you're looking for a summer Bible study, check out Malachi- A Love That Never Let's Go.
http://www.lifeway.com/Product/malachi-a-love-that-never-lets-go-member-book-p005474743

If you've been in church a long time, you probably associate Malachi with tithing. Oh it is so much-SO MUCH more than what we've reduced it down to.

3) Ok, I'm fully aware that is next one is nothing new.
However, watching them again-through the eyes of our daughter, just brought back such great memories of growing up, and OH MY WORD I have yet to NOT cry through an episode!
We were able to pick the first season at our local library.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071007/

4) If you've never listened to anything by Anthony Evans you are totally missing out.
Son of Dr Tony Evans, sister of Priscilla Shirer, he is great in his own right.
Talented worship leader and amazing vocalist (He was on The Voice) he released a brand new album this week and it's a great one! Real Life/Real Worship totally worth the download!
Check it out here http://anthony-evans.com or iTunes.

5) Spring has come to the midwest!
These are my favorite trees that are blooming everywhere in our neighborhood right now

PinkDogwoodTree-01.jpg


Absolutely gorgeous  and a blessed reminder of new life!

Anything new you're enjoying right now? I'd love to hear about it!

Happy Spring,






0 comments:

Post a Comment