Monday, February 27, 2012

Snap Shot

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the amount of H.U.R.T.  people are going through.
And that's only the stuff they're willing to share.

Even in my own life and the lives of the ones I love. . .

Man it's just so difficult sometimes.

The Hubs picked picked up Little Girl from preschool this week.
He sent me a picture of her when he drove up to the school.




I immediately texted back, "Is she lonely? She looks lonely-that makes me so sad."

His reply back:


"Nope, I don't think so."


So, what does this have to do with those around me and dear ones I love, going through life's most difficult things??

We only see a glimpse of what's going on.
We don't see the whole picture-YET.
But we will one day.

ONE DAY.

Wait for the Lord;
     be strong, and let your heart take courage;
    wait for the Lord! Ps. 27:14




One day. . .but wait-WAIT for the LORD.
Hold on, He's coming to your rescue- you just don't see it yet, because we can only see a glimpse-not the whole picture.


Blessings Dear Friends and thanks for reading and commenting,
Angie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this. It was exactly what I needed today.

Angie said...

You're so welcome.
Be blessed Friend!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Those photos really tell a story, don't they?

Angie said...

They do. And it really did happen just like that.

Post a Comment