Friday, September 9, 2011

What I did this summer

In the spirit of all that is back to school here is a review of summer.

Caught lightening bugs

Celebrated my baby turning 5

Rushed My Man to the hospital
Sat by his bed and held my breath, uttering prayers with no words
Brought him home
Watched him heal

Played catch

Headed up Preschool VBS

Sat by the pool

Welcomed home a dear friend

Set off fireworks

Camped when it was 105 outside

Swam in the lake

Stayed up late

Rode rollercoasters till I thought I'd puke

Ate smores

Turned 40 and survived

Read some good books

Went back to school shopping

Then I blinked and summer was over and
I sent the kids back to school

What did you do this summer?

2 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Why is life such a whirlwind??

Angie said...

Oh my goodness it is isn't it??

Post a Comment