Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Weekend Review

Like much of America we spent our holiday weekend, blowing things up, eating and enjoying our family.

And twitching every time something went boom.
Or maybe that was just me.

2 little boys and a Daddy and Grandpa blowing things up for 3 hours and make a girl a bit jumpy.

My folks live in a quaint township that still has a parade, free carnival and lets   you do fireworks.

We enjoyed ourselves and being together and weren't ready for the fun to end.





who doesn't love free popcorn?


Enjoying some shade with Mimi and Pops


waiting for the parade

Boy Scouts with flags make me get a tear in my eye.
Then we moved on to the pyro techs of the evening.
WHY do boys love these so much??
Pool Fun to cool off
Blue skies and Blue water with my favorite people.

God Bless America.

What about you? Was your 4th as noisy as mine?

Wherever you were I hoped you felt blessed to born in a county were all man are free. Not a perfect country, but one I am blessed to call home.


2 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!

Angie said...

We did!
Big boy and Daddy with some blisters. . .so not to bad ;)

Post a Comment