Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Thank You Note

1 Shout to the Lord with joy, everyone on earth.
2     Worship the Lord with gladness.
    Come to him with songs of joy.
3 I want you to realize that the Lord is God.
    He made us, and we belong to him.
We are his people.
    We are the sheep belonging to his flock.
4 Give thanks as you enter the gates of his temple.
    Give praise as you enter its courtyards.
    Give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 The Lord is good. His faithful love continues forever.
    It will last for all time to come.
Psalm 100





We are receiving a kingdom that can’t be shaken. So let us be thankful. Then we can worship God in a way that pleases him. We will worship him with deep respect and wonder.
 Hebrews 12:28




Happy Thanksgiving Dear Friends!

In this world of turmoil and chaos sometimes it is easy to forget how truly blessed we are.

So while I'm counting my blessings today I want you to know that I count  YOU among my blessings.

Thank you for each time you read, each comment you leave (the life blood of a blogger) each kind word on Facebook and each time you share a post.

I write to encourage -yet I am always the one who is the most encouraged.

We serve a great God.  I pray you feel Him near you during this holiday season.  
Remember, He is always at work around us-even in the aisle of the grocery store.


Blessing  upon Blessing to each of you,




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always blessing me with your words, Angie.
Thank you for all you do.
Love,
Jill

Heaven not Harvard said...

I love the idea of a Thank You note to God. Will be writing one with my daughter. Sometimes it takes putting things down on paper to solidify them in our minds.

Anonymous said...

What a great reminder. It is SO easy to get caught up in the non essentials and forget to be thankful in the Lord.

And I like how you described blog comments...the lifeblood of a blogger...so true. <3

Post a Comment